Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello all! A little about me :3

Kitty be creepin'

Hello!
This is the first time I've ever done a blog and I'll admit, it's a bit confusing to me still (lol).
But I figure a good start, is an introduction:

The things that describe me - being eccentric (duh XD), being a HUGE anime fan, being Wiccan, and being an aromantic asexual (Wikipedia (and AVEN) is your friend!) (Other things include, love of drawing, photography, the paranormal, funky hair colors, goth/punk fashion (including goth-loli), loving Halloween to a creepy amount, and various other little things, most of which relate to these somehow.)

Other things about me - Currently I'm attending a local college (curious as to where I live stalkers? I'm in KY...'nuff said lol) for a Graphic Design degree. I'm 21 (going on 22), recently bought my first car and finally attained a drivers license (woo!). I'm a fujoshi (so be prepared for random, unexpected fangirl-ing). I am obsessed with cat ears (they're soooo cute!!! And yes, I have those brainwave necomimi ears!) I currently have black, aqua, and fuchsia hair. I love comedies! Uhm...uhh...well...things like that! You'll get to know me more as time passes! XD

So, be prepared for postings relating to any of the above...and more! Expect some to be sane and some to be...well...rather strange. (I am quite eccentric after all!)

Well, it's nice to meet you all, whoever you are that happen upon this site!

Ta-ta for now, nyan~! =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and understanding with your comments. Thanks!