Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wedding Update #8: Dress to impress!

So earlier today (err...yesterday...darn Midnight...lol) I went by the dress shop again hoping and having my fingers crossed that the dress I liked was still there...and it was!!! Lucky me! What are the chances?

Anyway, I have an appointment next Wednesday to see how much it would cost to take it in a little and add straps, and that's it! Dress shopping done! (Although, while I was there, I saw a dress 5 times prettier...but it was a size 8...damn...XD) But I'm still quite happy! And guess what? I took a moment trying it on today to check what brand it was  - it's a Dere Kiang. And oddly it's the same dress I first posted here (albeit that was a stolen image from the official website by Chinese eBay sellers who will re-create it on the cheap...but not fast...otherwise I would grab it from them! lol Although, looking at "official" sites online - I got the best deal ever on it!) But, because I found out who it was by, I could find better pictures of it now! So here you go!

Remember, click to enlarge!

So you can see the center jewel is clearly NOT a red stone!

It's a tad longer on me though...lol I'm short.



I'm also, trying to decide on veil now - black of course to go with the theme. Any help with deciding would be appreciated!

I'm between these two so far:



I seem to be liking the shorter veils for some reason.

This weekend I'm going Hallo-shopping with some of my friends and hopefully I can pick up the rest of my stuff for the party while there. (Although I did pick up a  few Halloween things earlier today.)

Now, all that's left is to get my bridesmaids their lovely dresses. I'm also still looking for people to help make some creepy foods! Think of it like a potluck (for the party - I have food for the wedding dinner!) and bring some scary appetizers and sweets please!

And then it's all up to the day and heavy decorating! XD

2 comments:

  1. the purple veil is adorable, it'd be a nice touch of color to go with your dress ^-^. Also is the dress going to be colored differently or altered in some way? (it's adorable btw lol >,<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not...I wanted to add a ribbon around it...but the cost of altering it to fit is already gonna be much too high probably! But I am thinking of finding a creepy Halloween shawl and wearing that over my shoulders if I can find a good one.

      Delete

Please be kind and understanding with your comments. Thanks!